What the Hotel Marielle has concocted for you this winter 2022-2023 !
Hôtel Marielle | Val Thorens
New chef at the Hotel Marielle
Pierre Patin, the new chef at the M Restaurant Val Thorens, has designed a creative and gourmet menu that honours the best local products.
For lunch at the M restaurant, a wide choice of à la carte dishes is offered to skiers on one of the most beautiful terraces in the resort: Martiflette, vegetable risotto, Marielle burger, roast cockerel, rib of beef…
New this year : braseros are set up on the terrace, and you can enjoy a selection of meats, fish and vegetables over the flame!
Those in a hurry can opt for the Gourmet Snack, with its simple and authentic suggestions to regain strength.
And for a longer break, the deckchairs installed by the slope await you to sip a cocktail and enjoy the sun on the most beautiful spot in Val Thorens!
The Marielle’s après-ski offer is also evolving: our outdoor bar mixes oysters and electro, quality products, enhanced by a white wine offer, for an original and festive aperitif!
At dinner, nothing formal, the rendez-vous is given around gourmet buffets revisited each evening. A freedom that allows everyone to choose according to their appetite and their desires.
The most contemplative guests will be won over by the long view installed on the reception terrace. The discovery of starry nights in the mountains is yours!
The youngest are not forgotten: bouncy castle at the slopes and treasure hunt in the hotel are on the programme.
To recharge your batteries during the day or to end your day gently, the Nuxe wellness area of the Marielle Hotel has an XXL sauna with a view of the Val Thorens slopes and a large Hammam. And for an intense relaxation session, treatments and massages are offered in one of the 4 treatment cabins.
Chloé Trespeuch x l’Hôtel Marielle
The name of the Hotel Marielle is of course a reference to the internationally acclaimed ski champion Marielle Goitschel.
With such a name and a strong attachment to skiing, it was only natural for the hotel to collaborate with a great champion of the moment. Native of the resort, it is the double Olympic medallist, Chloé Trespeuch, who is the Marielle’s icon this winter.
“The meeting with Chloé Trespeuch revealed many common values based on a deep respect for the mountains and nature, but also the intensity and the challenge linked to the practice of high level sport. We will accompany Chloé throughout her season, even on her snowboard. It is a great honour to be able to count on Chloé Trespeuch as an ambassador for the Marielle Hotel!”
With Chloé, we have a very big surprise in store for you during the season, stay tuned on our social networks!
Val Thorens celebrates its 50th anniversary!
The pioneering spirit of Val Thorens has not finished surprising you!
New this year :
- 2 new fun slopes: The Space Run and the Space Experience.
- Opening of the new sports centre « Le Board »
- 1000m² aquatic area
- A 1385m² Arena, a multi-purpose space capable of offering team sports, sporting, musical, cultural and professional events.
- Fitness and weight training area.
- A giant playground with trampolines and adventure course.
- A space dedicated to seminars
- A new bus station
- Snowtubing track
- Electric motocross outings
- Draisers on snow
From 19 November 2022 to 8 May 2023, a multitude of events will punctuate the season:
- Grand Première, on 19th and 20th of November 2022
- Ski Mountaineering World Cup, from 25th to 27th of November 2022
- High Test by Decathlon, on 26th and 27th of November 2022
- E-Trophée Andros, on 03rd and 04th of December 2022
- Ski Cross World Cup, on 08th and 09th of December 2022
- Grande Dernière, on 06th, 07th and 08th of May 2023
We look forward to welcome you!
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc
- Heliopic Hotel & Spa ****
- APPARTEMENTS BELLAMY ****
- RockyPop Chamonix - Les Houches ***
- ROCKYPOP FLAINE ****
- La Clusaz
- St-Alban Hotel & Spa ****
- La Plagne
- Araucaria Hotel & Spa ****
- Les Menuires
- OURS BLANC HOTEL & SPA ****
- Val Thorens
- Hotel Marielle ****
- Wengen (CH)
- Alpine Hotel ****